Okay - a continuation from the last post.
I got Edoardo to get me another fire wire. Public Access 4 is apparently the one Danielle always told us needed another type of fire wire. So then it finally worked and I found my project with a bunch of mini clips about cues and tools and other things. I managed to salvage all of the use-able footage - which took forever because my friend had fooled around so much before. I had to cut all of that out. It took a while, but I finally got a good how-to video that I could finally save and put away.
How-to videos aren't easy. They take time and work and editing and pre-planning.
The next time you see one of those cheesy how to bake cookies segments, don't laugh. That should have taken a lot of work and a lot of preparing. I know - I've tried it myself now.
But I had fun filming and editing it.
So until next time!