Check out what the Media Center's interns are up to: Videos! Editing! Office Assistance!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Is Summer really almost over??

So I meant to post this last week, but better late then never right...  It looks as though I've been missing a lot by not being a part of the media team at the Senior Games : ( ... Maybe I'll find a way to get involved because it does look like a lot of fun!  Nice job with the photos, and the filming( I'm sure it's going to be great!).  

As for what I've been doing lately,  I hopefully have gotten all of the footage I need for my How-To and my PSA so the next step is putting it all together and spending some long hours editing it. I also helped Danielle with an auto-pilot show last week, which was as chill as a show could be in my opinion.  Danielle could have done it without me, but I'm glad I was there to make it that much easier!!  There weren't too many full-crewed shows last week so I'm planning on crewing on at least one this week.  It's always a great experience and I learn quite a bit every time I help out! 

Hopefully I'll be able to finish my two two projects before the 20th since that's my last day, but if not it will be a good excuse to stay involved at the Media Center.  I've had blast getting to know everybody that works there and I look forward to volunteering in the future and maybe even producing some shows!  See y'all soon!!

~Joel W.

P.S.  Danielle's BBQ was awesome even though I was a pretty poor kick-ball player...  The food was delicious and the company was great!  We're going to miss you Danielle!  


No comments: