Check out what the Media Center's interns are up to: Videos! Editing! Office Assistance!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wow; It's been a while

It's been a long time since I've been writing here because of camp, but I stopped by two days ago to film my how-to video with a friend. Now I know what they mean by saying working with a friend is hard. Because when they fool around, you feel mean if you tell them to stop; but if you don't, you feel guilty for not doing a lot of work. So in the end, I took the first option and received a lot of criticism from my friend from being "too serious" and "not fun enough." She thought that making the how-to video funny and entertaining would be cool, but I knew it had to be serious. Then, I tried editing the limited footage I received, but it seemed really hard to pick out the partss we could use. I think next time, I should just stick to bringing friends that are willing to focus with me. But I'm really glad she was willing to help anyways. :)
Camp has been fun, but I really miss the media center. The Stanford Senior Olympics look really fun. I wish I had time to go and watch it, but I'm at camp which is also really great. I'll miss it so much when it's over! Anyways, I loved the pictures that they put up. It looks really fun!
I'm hoping to come back soon after camp, see Danielle before she leaves, and do some more work!

No comments: